Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another sad day

Father called this morning and asked whether I am at the office. I wasn't. I thought I had nothing much to do today because I am done with my swimming on the X'mas holiday, and also more or less cleared the paper work. But Father told me a piece of news which is just a piece of bad news made worse. Xiang will be leaving on the 29th Dec. And Father was asking whether I was at the office, so that I can process his wages. 

Most of the time, I would be very happy to give out money to the workers because I know they are happy to be receiving the money they got from their hard work. But today in particular, I hate the feeling.

The only comfort I got today was from Nini the cat, who performed her signature death-roll for me, and Rose, Apple and Daisy who showed me the innocence of life.

Zhiling suggested that I feature her void deck pet on my blog, which I shall oblige. This is Ginger the cat. She has the same coat as Nini and Avenue3. Her 'meow' sounds delightful and cheery, and she walks (and skips) with excellent agility.

No comments: