Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another lapper



Bui's phonecall this morning woke me up from my beauty sleep which I suspect would have lasted till 10am. I have no plans for the day and decided that I should go for that weekly swim at Safra and then visit the 3 darlings and Nini the cat.

Apparently, other than Apple, the other two canines have not adapted to Avoderm's kibble. But I have no worries because they are not the spoilt dogs who throw tantrums, but rather, they cherish everything given to them. Nini the cat got a pack of wet fish today, but she still called out for her usual Sanabelle and NutriEdge kibble. And she got them.

A few days ago, JEast cat climbed onto my laps for a lazy cuddle. Well, I have nothing to lose. I love the rainy weather, but the cold temperature made them cold and they would cuddle up to any source of warmth.

Tomorrow is the long overdue company soccer game again. Let's see how it turns out.

No comments: