Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Walked down memory lane once more


Last Sunday, I walked the pavement that I once was so familiar with - Cranwell Road. Intentionally, I took bus 19 so that I may alight at Loyang Avenue and walked from the start of Cranwell. Along the way, I saw the changes that have happened and some of which are still happening. The pedestrian walkway, that we once marched, run and walk on, is now resurfaced with an additional running track, and there are a few construction projects going on in the vicinity. What are they building? Fairbairn Sykes now has a few more shrubs as His companions and the block we once dwell in is undergoing expansion. Standby is on, evident from the tonners and the new rovers parked at the side of the square, only now closer to the Sykes than to the blocks.

I have not much time to admire the surrounding because I need to haul-ass to Chris and Melissa wedding's set up. Fairy Point 7 is a nice place and has become increasingly popular with wedding couples. The view is wonderful and best of all, it is close to home.

No comments: