Friday, June 3, 2011

Run 1/6/11

I had the tendency to forget bringing my swimming trunks for swims. But fortunately, I always had backups. Not the trunks, but I have my shoes. I'm just highlighting that if one has the determination to do some workout, there is always a way round problems.

My route yesterday starts from Safra Mt Faber, I cruised down Henderson road (down slope, whew!), then turn left to go on Telok Blangah Road, passing HabourFront Centre and Vivo City; I then take a left into Kampong Bahru Road; the nightmare starts at Telok Blangah Rise's upslope, all the way back to 2, Telok Blangah Way. How far was that I really do not know.

Whew, good run!



P.s. Met 2I/C at the entrance to the club's pool. He invited me for a swim. But, but.. but, I could not swim his distant, I did not have my trunks, I'm dogged.

No comments: