Monday, October 5, 2009

官字兩個口

There is an imbalance in me. Months back, I book the link hall building at my estate and requested for the grasspatch adjacent it. The booking was later withdrew (after my set up was halfway through). The Town Council had gone back on their words, claiming I would be disturbing the residence and that I could not use the grasspatch, which was granted to me during the booking. I claimed that the Residents Committee used it years back and they did a set up many times bigger than what I was doing. They were promptly lost for words and gibber things like "Oh, the RC were doing events for the residents. And that was a one off incident..."

Am I not a resident? Days before 3/10/09, the RC set up a stage ("Getai" more affectionately known) at the very location I was denied once more. They created a din which I could hear even though I was 3 blocks away from that location.

官字兩個口

No comments: