Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Butterfly

I vaguely remembered the chaos theory from my Sociology class in my university days. Just today, I learnt of how a few words that has not gone through tactful and thoughtful thoughts could create huge ramification in the feelings of another person. These seemingly 'loose' words which affects the mood of another person may have even larger impact like, in wild imagination, loss of concentration when crossing the road, which in turn cause a serial car accident, in which the drivers could be sole breadwinners of the family, or that the accident might see fuel leaks from the vehicle, which in turn flows into our water system,... ... ... the effects get larger and more serious. Well, things are not that chaotic, but the idea is there and I am feeling some chaos in me.

No comments: