Saturday, July 24, 2010

What I did was emotionally psycological

I created a light-hearted, stress-free atmosphere one for her. I maintain this for the whole duration she was around me. What I did was emotionally psychological, the rest was a self fulfilling prophecy.

When I felt that the moment was ripe, I told her, "I think you are going to do well for today's session." She asked how so. I say, "I just think it's going to happen that way, don't you think so?" She said she hope she will, and I tell her she will. She asked whether I would fulfil my promise that I would lend her support by driving her to her driving lesson, I said I could not because there is no vehicle I could use. But I raised her hope again by saying I would accompany her on Ah Pui's lorry to her driving school, which lifted her spirits after the light tapering.

I got her text message after her lesson and she mentioned that the instructor told her she did well today, albeit some nervousness.

I applied I think my hypnosis worked.

No comments: