Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Stomach Training

It is one of the rare times of my life where every other day - if not everyday - is worth blogging about. Yesterday, I went through a training, specifically the stomach. I had a bit of mental preparation for the 'good' lunch, and I had the dinner in sight, but did not expect to go for it.

As the payment from Shinan has been collected, her mummy had a cheeky plan to get a treat from my father. And since her mummy could not make it for dinner, we had lunch instead. The drive to 亮记 proved to be futile as the shop had shifted. We then headed for 阿乌, and ordered a monstrous spread. A big fish, white chinese cabbage stir-fried in black vinegar and a winter melon soup in a winter melon.

She expressed interest in the dinner at Jurong East, and my father suggested that I bring her there and send her home afterwards. I jokingly stated that I would send her to Jurong East MRT station and that invited a sharp reaction from her mummy. Of course, I did not mean that.

I went through 6 courses of the dinner and signalled her to leave as she had to report to NIE the next morning. After an exchange of a few text message, the day was concluded.

No comments: