Thursday, May 14, 2009

Messy

Everything is pretty messy, both in my microenvironment and the wider.

Happening around me: public transport woes. Within a week, I experienced, on 3 occasions, fellow commuters popping their deadly farts in my vicinity, and by that, I meant beside me. To top it off, they can appear like they are the most innocent person on earth. Disgusting and nauseating. And again, I found that the demographic of people who always complains on media are always the one who jolt their way into the train before people could alight, 'pole dance' on grab poles, fart or step on your feet and act as thought nothing has happened. Yesterday, I just witness a blind lady alighting from a bus at Queenstown. There was nothing special except that before she could alight from the front door, throngs of people had jostled past her to get onto the bus and the bus 'captain' did nothing to help the blind lady down the bus. World class indeed. For the record, I helped her.

In the wider environment, we saw the table tennis team getting into boiling feces again. This time over the insult that our dear MP (or so it has been highlighted so often in the media) thrown onto ex-coach Liu Guodong, which suggest that he has a lousy character or some tinge of unprofessionalism. I am not a big fan of Singapore's table tennis, though I am quite impress by team China, but I could not help but feel disgusted by the remarks from the STTA on Coach Liu, who is now the coach of the Indonesia's team. It's fine that they do not wish to nominate him for the Coach of the Year award (which is not a big deal imo), but is it really necessary for them to add in the insult?

No comments: