Friday, February 27, 2009

Kittens





Yesterday, when I was waiting to clear the stuff from the funeral at Teck Whye, Ah Jian (knowing my love for animals), told me that he spotted a litter of kittens nearby. I hurriedly hopped over and take a look. The kittens are truly guilty of killing me with their innocence. When I held BabyGray in my hands donned in half-finger gloves, she snuggled towards my bare-skinned wrist to feel my bodily warmth.

I almost decided to bring them back. But I could not get past the hurdle of the thought that I might we be separating them from their mother forever. Though I know that they'll probably leave their mother(or the other way round) in due course, but at least they get to spend a few days of kinship, suckling from their mummy.

How can this post be completed without Nini-the-Cat.

No comments: