Sunday, February 22, 2009

In the past 10 days


. My birthday only reminds me of a cruel 4 letter acronym - IPPT or individual physical proficiency test. Or is it the opposite? Every year, as my birthday drew near, my stress level would increase. I would be thinking of ways to sneak pass my IPPT. This year is a bad year for IPPT. Martian took another 2 weeks of medical leave after her month long leave, which leaves me with all the work at the office. I became increasingly worried that I could not pass my 2.4km run without training. Fortunately, I did.

.. Shuyan stinged me a chat on MSN a couple of days ago. The first since 3 years has passed. Thought the contents of the chat were nothing intimate, it was enough to stir a mini storm in my almost pacified memory. 
The bigger the pond, the further the ripples will travel. 
The deeper the emotions, ... ...

... I wanted to get Rose, Daisy and Apple, and Nini-the-Cat some goodies yesterday for, I have dedicated my birthday to them. But I had to help with work because of a short of manpower for the work yesterday. Nonetheless, I am certain I will get them some good stuff these few days.

.... I picked up my degree certificate at RELC a few days ago.

..... 劍 invited me to follow him back to China next year. I am contemplating.

...... I had a bad dinner at ThaiExpress 2 days ago. But I made it up with a good one yesterday at See Hoi (101).

....... I got a bad haircut at Jantzen, courtesy of Johnson. Seamonkey got one average haircut and a bad hairwash, courtesy of Fanny and BuiBui. Fanny was not as bad as Johnson. Could not blame the hairdresser, Ann was just too good.

Thanks to Geok Cheng, Bang, Tiko, Wanping, Gohzi & Emilia for yours wishes.

No comments: