Monday, February 22, 2010

Text and Text on 22nd Feb

I remembered, that today is my birthday, yesterday.

But come this morning, I clean forgotten it until I read Tiko's text message, which was sent at 3am, at 730am. 'It's just another day', I thought to myself and carried on with life. I did not realise that the message was sent during the unearthly hour until Tiko told me on amsn.

On the way to work, Stella texted a birthday wish, which I found surprisingly pleasant. At least my minor existence in this realm is remembered by some, though I suspect through facebook/friendster reminder. Better than nothing.

The trip to work was monotonously unpleasant despite the cheerful texts that I received. I witnessed a lady who looked like Stella, quite coincidentally, and nearly thought she were there. Next, there was a lady whose looks resembles Shuyan, and she was feeling squeamish on board. She alighted at Gillman Heights although I was hoping to get a chance to be her knight in shining chest plate.

Rose was quite obedient today and she was not spanked, not on my birthday, and theirs. Seng Heng Lion Dance was here for a ritual, just before which, I received a text from Geok Cheng, which was another pleasant surprise. I took the chance to demand my photo from her. I think I must have frightened her.

I am usually not a fan of korean girl band. The only singer that catches my attention is Dambi, but this track from SNSD caught me the day before 22nd, and I shall share it.

No comments: