Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Goodbye my Rose

It finally dawn on me that Rose has left me physically, for good (15/7/2013). She had a memorial service and a one day funeral at the place she called home for the last 15 years. I fought back all my tears and went on the day being busy over whatever needs to be done. Washing her carcass, draining her body fluid, blowing her fur dry, scenting her, setting up her resting place, praying and getting some blessed flowers from a temple, digging her grave, etc.. I practically had no time to be sad. Yet today, when I finally hold on to the fur I instructed zz to snip off from Rose, I realised that what I am holding on to, is the only physical thing left of Rose. At this point, my nose is heating up, tears welling up in my eyes. Thank you, Rose. You have unconditionally trusted me and brought me endless happiness. Even though you have left to find Apple, Ger Ger, Peter, Ah Orh, The Cemerlang Canines and your mountain of treats, you will live in my memory for good. I love you, Rose.

No comments: