Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dog Run

I got a lot at carpark 1B > I shall go for a run. And I was rewarded for a decision well made. I passed farm mart, and carried on down slope. Someone was barking with excitement. He was all alone standing faithfully at the main entrance of a certain farm. He caught sight of me and stood at attention, tails erected. I stopped in my track and squatted down and showed him both my palms, he started to wag his tail. He came to me and rub his face closer when I caressed him on the face. When I stood up and clapped, he jumped and stood on his hinds. I caught him on his hands and tango'ed him about. What great fun! I carried on my run, only to realise this boy wished to follow. And so he did for the next 300 metres or so, which became the happiest stretch of run in my life till date. When I see him went into the bush to fuel his curiosity, I quickly sprinted towards the traffic light and crossed it. I had to shake him off. I am really sorry. I really do not wish for you to enter the urban world across the street. Please forgive me, I will be back again.

No comments: