Thursday, March 15, 2012

Leaving yet again (Bintulu)

Exit notification... check
Luggage weight... check
Flight timing... check
Cash... check
Laptop... and chargers... check
.
.
.

I am leaving for Sarawak in a few hours time. I am really going to miss the usual working hours here. Over there, I am probably going to get the panda-eyed syndrome due to the early hours to wake up and report for work. I hope I can somehow leave my workers to lead their own men to work, so that I can take a short break every now and then, with the excuse of topping up supplies or something.

Bintulu might not even sound familiar to the ordinary man on any Malaysian street. The more current-affairs-savvy guy might know that it is a place where Malaysian oil and gas are based. They probably already knew all that Bintulu has to offer.

No comments: