Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Birthday Rant

I hate last minute agendas.

By the way, today is my birthday. I bought cakes for all my friends in fur.

Back to 'I hate last minute agendas'. I have long came up with the logistics list for my project in Bintulu. My boss has to wait till the final moments before he is willing to make purchases. When he fails to find what he wants, he will come back and say, "You go and mass email the bolts and nuts company". I am feeling extremely pissed. I certainly did not ask him to wait till 3 days before the ship sails, to buy the bolts and nuts. That is not to mention that my lightning conductor materials are still not here, and its 3 days prior to the sealing of the container.

Emails are fast, but they are not as fast as going to the shop and getting what you want immediately. They are not as fast as a phone call. They can be delayed from opening. But some people do not get it.

No comments: