Thursday, September 1, 2011

Teachers Day

Tomorrow is Teacher's day. I can only think of a handful of personnel that truely deserve my gratitude.

- Ms Cheong Lin See (Keming Pri Sch)
- Mr Beh Yong Hua (Dunearn Sec Sch)
- Mr M. Nageb (SIM-UOL)
- Dr. Philips Stephenson (SIM-UOL)
- Dr. Frances Healey (SIM-UOL)
- Ms Jacqueline-Lee Mather (SIM-UOL)
- Ms Patricia Chia (SIM-UOL)
- Mrs Rosemary Gosling (UOL-LSE)
- Dr. Steve Taylor (UOL-LSE)
- Prof. Roy Chandler (Cardiff)

Thank you all for helping through my learning journey and making me constantly explore and question.

I felt a gloom when I looked at my Alma-maters' website and had a minor shock that some 'lousy' teacher during my school days are not heads of departments. Within their departments are more qualified (integrity-wise) teachers. Think again, this is a place that looks at your degree. You don't have it, you do not rise.

No comments: