Saturday, February 19, 2011

Emo

Things may seem all happening and merry for me this week. But since the new year, I have never felt happy except for the day I spent a few moments with Rose at West Coast.

First, it was the last minutes gathering information transmitted to me, to which I had no choice and no time to attend. Then it was the way in advanced indent for morning transport to wherever pickup point. Events that are important to me, I did not get notice of till the very last minute, and event that I really hate going, I not only have to learn of them way early, I even had to attend them, for reasons I do not know why. And this advanced notice spoils my time from now till the event ends.

My consolation price came yesterday when Seamonkey's father invited me to dine with his friends in Johor. I felt overly pampered by Mr Shopkeeper who repeatedly spin the lazy susan to transport the dish to my front and top up my teacup and wineglass. It was a sumptuous dinner, which I did not deserve but get served.

Tomorrow is another dinner. In exact contrast to the one yesterday, I think I am not going to enjoy it.

Bite the bullet and drag through it.

No comments: