Sunday, November 22, 2009

Alone

It doesn't take a lot of effort to pause my walk and give the feline a pat of love. Two days ago, I did just that when I return from parking little uncle's car at his carpark. The seemingly pregnant cat returned my love with an equally affectionate rub on my hand, suggesting that she really enjoyed the attention, though meagre.

I wished Nini-the-Cat would be more like this cat. Though Nini has already become more acquainted with me, she usually reciprocate my affection with a bite, which she will let go after realising that it was me and not some fleas that itch her.

Also today - when I was all alone with Rose, Daisy and Nini-the-Cat at the warehouse - I squatted at Daisy's previous location, which happened to be occupied by Apple (and she messed up the place big time), Nini, seemed to be searching for someone there. A part of my imagination began to see that Apple was back and Nini was feeling it. Or was it that Nini is still looking for her lost kittens, like a loving mother?

No comments: